All content available from this site is subjected to copyright and may be downloaded and used for educational purposes only. All other use of the content on this site is prohibited, including (without limitation) reproducing the content in any form for commercial purposes.
All copies of any part of the content material must bear an acknowledgement of the copyright of the owner of the material (Galapagos Conservation Trust). Copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices must not be removed. You may not use any content on this site for any other purpose without our prior written consent. Examples of prohibited use include (without limitation):
- reproducing any content for commercial purposes; or
- inclusion of any content on any other website (whether commercial or not)
All rights enquiries should be directed to email@example.com.
Fair use of our site
You must not use this site:
- in any way that interrupts, damages or impairs access to this site, or is likely (whether in itself or in combination with the activities of others) to do so
- for any fraudulent purpose, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity.
You must not use this site to transmit or upload or otherwise publish:
- any material that is defamatory, abusive, obscene, of a harassing nature or in any other way offensive; or
- material that infringes anyone else’s copyright or other intellectual property rights, or that infringes any right of privacy, confidentiality or legal privilege;
- material containing viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
Our responsibility to you
Accuracy of content: We take reasonable care to ensure that the information appearing on this site is accurate and up-to-date. However, errors and omissions do occur, and you should not take the accuracy of the information for granted, but should check directly with us using the contact details provided on this site. We therefore disclaim all liability for your use of the information on this site.
Exclusion of liability
This site is provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. We are not liable for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from use of this site, except death or personal injury to the extent this is caused by our negligence. Examples of loss or damage for which we are not liable include (but are not limited to) any loss or damage resulting from:
- Your reliance on or use of any information or material obtained either directly or indirectly from the use of this site.
- The transmission, reception or use by any person of information by about or to you; any inaccuracies in any information on this site; the unavailability of this site.
Changes to these terms: We reserve the right to change these terms at any time. The terms displayed on the site when you visit will be the terms that apply to you for that visit.
Governing Law: Any dispute or claim concerning or arising from this website is to be determined in accordance with the law of England and Wales, and the courts of England and Wales are to have exclusive jurisdiction in determining such disputes or claims.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate and updated, because of the nature of this medium the Galapagos Conservation Trust does not accept responsibility for the accuracy or validity of any of the information contained in or accessed from this website and accepts no liability for errors, loss or damages suffered by use of or reliance on any information published here. Similarly, we do not endorse any product or information accessed through this website, or intend to create any contractual or other legal relation with any person using this website. The information is made available for public use solely on the basis that GCT excludes to the extent lawfully permitted any and all liability for any loss or damage to data or computer systems which result from use of this site.
This site may contain links to other sites which GCT provides for the user’s information and convenience only. These other sites are not controlled or monitored by GCT, nor does their inclusion mean that GCT recommends or endorses these sites, the organisations or companies that run the sites or anything contained within the sites. GCT reserves the right to withdraw any of these links at any time.
Any links to this website must be notified and approved by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org before they are created. You may not link to any other area of the site without prior written permission from the site administrator.
At GCT’s discretion, and at any time, GCT reserves the right to withdraw any permissions given to link to this site, and is under no obligation to maintain current pages linked to a site.